Collages - When you can't pick just one pic for a canvas print
Collages are great for keeping all those memorable moments intact and in one place. Another fantastic thing about them is that they make having various adventures and experiences accessible - so you don’t have to decide which photos to print. Canvas prints are awesome little inventions that you should add to your home décor.
- What Are the Benefits of Having a Collage Canvas Print to a Single Photo in a Frame?
- They provide a smooth, neat finish
- They look amazing
- Longer lasting prints compared to photos
- They are your best solution to something different yet so beautiful
- Cost-effective long-term investments of your fondest memories
- It’s Easy to Create Your Collage Canvas
- Choose Your Canvas
You can decide on the type of canvas you want from a wide selection of skinny canvases, box mount, floating and contemporary canvases.
- You Can Select an Image Layout
This is a good option and with easy canvas printing in South Africa, the list goes on. You get to fully customise your canvas collage and choose square or rectangle shapes for the photo layout. Even with a grid style, you get a uniform look in each picture.
- Change the Colours
With amazing software, you can choose the colours you want, whether sticking to the original or going for monochrome or sepia.
- Not to mention canvas printing is so beautiful. It will make an inexpensive, yet a timeless gift that you can give to someone.
- RapidStudio can assist in creating a collage from a set of images for you upon request.
Are you looking to spruce up your home with some contemporary photo solutions? Order your photobooks from us today!
Post a Comment