How to Make a Google Photo Book
You’ve got the best pictures from your recent trip of you and your family or your pets. While it is great to browse through your online photo albums on your desktop or cell phone, sometimes you want a printed set of vibrant pictures to show people. Use your Google photos to create your photo book.
RapidStudios has easy-to-use online tools that will artfully arrange your favourite photos into a photo book for you. All you need to do is select your photos and arrange them any which way you want.
So, how do you get your photos off of Google and into the RapidStudios online tool? Follow these steps:
Open your Google Photos and browse to the album that you need.
- Download a Single Photo
- If you are looking to download a single photo, click on the photo so that it is enlarged.
- Then move your cursor to the three little dots in the top right corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Choose ‘download’.
- Download Multiple Photos
- If you want to download multiple photos, you can select them individually.
- Click on the little circle in the top left hand of each photo that you want, or
- You could hold down the shift key, left click the mouse, then move over to the three dots and click ‘download’.
The easiest way to manage all of your Google Photos is in your Google Drive:
- Go to the gear icon in the top right-hand corner,
- Click on Settings,
- Scroll down to where it says “Create a Google Photos folder”,
- Check the box that says ‘automatically put all of my photos into my Google Photos folder”, and
- Select ‘done’.
- Your photos will be sub-categorised by year and you can download entire folders at a time by clicking on the three little dots and choosing ‘download’.
Once all of your photos have been saved to your desktop computer, you can start using RapidStudios’ online design tool to create the perfect photo book.
RapidStudios offers fast, high-quality printing. Partner with us for your photo book printing.